This is the place for the latest information about our work here at the Glaucoma Research Foundation and for current events in the world of eye health.
Three times a year we publish our newsletter, Gleams.
January 2015 issue:
- Does Blood Pressure Affect Glaucoma?
- Collaborative Research is Speeding Progress toward a Cure
- What is a Visual Field Test?
- The Daniel Scott Weston Glaucoma Research Lecture
- Occupational Therapy Training Helps Low Vision Patients
- Charles Wilmoth, Senior Vice President-Investments at Wells Fargo Advisors joins Glaucoma Research Foundation Board of Directors
- Glaucoma Research Foundation Announces $1.6 Million in Research Grants
- Glaucoma Research Foundation Honors Leaders in Science and Medicine at Fundraising Gala in San Francisco